There are three easy ways to join RoomsNet Member Club.
1. You can simply create your member account by entering your email address and creating a password from the RoomsNet Member club home page
2. Create your member account with your email and a password, when you add hotels to your Shortlist.
3. When you make a booking with RoomsNet.com, on the credit card details page, give your consent to become a member and create a password. On all three occasions, you will have to respond to the email we sent in order to verify your email address.
How much is the subscription fee to RoomsNet Member Club..?
There is no joining fee or subscription fee - It’s totally free of charge.
What is My Shortlist..?
This is one of the friendlier tools we have created for you. You can select and shortlist the hotels based on your interests, preferences and requirements. You can easily compare prices and other details of your short-listed hotels. You can also save it for future reference and email it to your friends and family members.
I have a Member Club account. But I cannot access the Loyalty Discounts tab. What should I do..?
To access the Loyalty Discount Tab and enjoy the benefits of RoomsNet Loyalty Program, you have to become a full member by verifying your email address. In order to upgrade your membership to full member status, go to the Loyalty Discount Tab of your member account and click on the given link to request an invitation to become a full member.
Earning Loyalty for your booking
How can I earn Loyalty Discounts..?
There are several ways for you to earn Loyalty Discounts
1. When you register with RoomsNet Member Club, if you have already made bookings with RoomsNet.com (with your login email address), we will calculate 2.5% of your past bookings made after 1st February 2006 and will add the Loyalty Discounts to your account. However you will earn Loyalty Discounts for bookings made after 1st February 2006 only if you register with the RoomsNet Member Club on or before 29th February 2008.
2. Each time you visit RoomsNet site, and make a confirmed booking, you can earn 2.5% of the cash value of your booking as Loyalty Discounts. (Please refer the example below for more details about Loyalty Discount Calculation)
3. If you become a Member on or after 1st March 2008, you will be entitled to Loyalty Discounts for bookings in the future as well as bookings in the past made within 30 days prior to becoming as a Member.
4. Sign up Bonus - Members who earn Sign up Bonus ( Loyalty points of GBP 5 awarded at the time of becoming a Member) in the year 2007 or 2008 unless redeemed on or before 31st December 2008 shall be considered to have forfeited the Sign Up Bonus Points.
5. Through various promotions which will be announced by us, giving you the opportunity to accumulate more Loyalty Discounts.
Make 1st Booking
Make 2nd Booking
GBP (200 - 10) =190
Balance in your account GBP 5 (redeem for future bookings)
I have made bookings with RoomsNet in the past. Can I claim Loyalty Discounts for those bookings I made before I joined RoomsNet Member Club..??
When you become a Member, you will be entitled to Loyalty Discounts for bookings in the future as well as bookings in the past made within 30 days prior to becoming as a Member.
Redeeming loyalty Discounts
You are entitled to earn Loyalty Discounts only on Confirmed Bookings. If your friend(s) cancel the booking(s), any Loyalty Discounts earned on such bookings will also be cancelled.
Should I convert my Loyalty Discounts into a monetary value before redeeming..?
NO... Your Loyalty Discounts are already in currencies. You don’t have to convert them to a monetary value again. You can redeem them in any currency (out of USD, GBP and Euro) you selected to pay for your booking.
When can I redeem my Loyalty Discounts..?
If your have a positive Loyalty Discount Balance (shown as available to redeem) in your account, you may use the full or part of that balance to pay off your next booking(s) you make with RoomsNet within 24 months of the Loyalty Discounts being made available for redemption (the said 24 month period is known as the Redeemable Period). Any Loyalty Discounts not redeemed by a Member within the Redeemable Period shall be treated as forfeited upon conclusion of the Redeemable Period. However Loyalty Discounts earned by a Member for past reservations in the years 2006 and 2007 unless redeemed on or before 31st December 2008 shall be considered to have been forfeited.
How can I redeem my Loyalty Discounts..?
When you make your next booking(s) with RoomsNet, on the credit card details page, you can specify the amount you wish to redeem. You can use your Loyalty Discounts to pay the full or part of your Booking Value. If you chose to pay only a part of the booking value from your Loyalty Discounts, we will deduct this discount amount from the original booking value and the balance will be charged to your credit card.
How much can I redeem at a time..?
You can redeem 10% of the loyalty value per booking.
Can I get full or part of the balance of my Loyalty Discounts refunded to my credit card..?
Redemption is only possible when you make your next booking(s) with Roomsnet to pay the full or part of the cash value of your booking from your Loyalty Discounts. However under special circumstances (for example: Special Promotions and contests) RoomsNet may make exceptions to this policy and such decisions are made solely at the discretion of the management of RoomsNet.
Recommend Roomsnet to Friends
How can I recommend RoomsNet to my Friends..?
There is a link "Recommend this page to a friend" through out RoomsNet website. Simply click on that and fill out the form.
How much will I receive as loyalty points..?
Recommender will receive 3 GBP (minimum) from each friend's first booking.
I am not a member, can I recommend RoomsNet to my friends..?
Yes you can, but in order for you to receive loyalty discounts from your friend's first booking, you need to be an active member. During your recommendation, we will send you an email with the activation URL, simply click on that and you will become a member with RoomsNet.
Is there a time restriction for receiving loyalty points..?
Yes, your friends needs to book within the 3 months of your recommendation.
Do I receive loyalty points every time my friends make a booking..?
No, you only receive loyalty points from the friends' first booking (which should be within 3 months period of your recommendation)
Do I receive loyalty points from all the friends that I sent recommendation..?
Yes, you will receive loyalty points from all the friends' first booking. However, if some of your friends are already members of RoomsNet Member Club, then you will not get loyalty points from those friends booking. During the recommendation process, there will be a message shown to you regarding which friends are already members of RoomsNet Member Club.
How do I acquire discounts to send gift vouchers to others?
RoomsNet awards you discounts when you make a booking. These discounts vary with the number of bookings made. For the 1st booking entitles you to 100GBP. Thereafter for every consecutive booking you receive 50GBP. Every 5th entitles you to an additional 200GBP
Can I use the RoomsNet award discounts towards my bookings?
No, RoomsNet award discounts can only be used towards sending gift vouchers to your friends, family or colleagues. You can send gift vouchers with a greeting card for any occasion.
Where can I view my discounts?
1) Where can I see my RoomsNet award discounts?
Log on to your RoomsNet Member Club, and go to "Gift Box" tab. RoomsNet Award Amount is shown under "Discounts Available for Sending Gifts "section. If you wish to look at the details, simple keep your mouse over the amount and detail box will be shown to you.
2) Where can I see the amount I have for sending gift vouchers to others?
Simply go to your "Gift Box" account (under member club); "Balance Amount Available for Sending Gifts" indicates the amount available for you to send gift vouchers to others.
I have received gift vouchers, how can I use them?
1) I have received a gift voucher from a friend but I am not a RoomsNet member, how can I use this?
First you need to be a member with RoomsNet (simply activate your account by clicking the activation URL in the greeting card). You can then make a booking with RoomsNet and make use of your received gift voucher (one voucher per booking)
2) I have received £ 50 has a gift voucher, can I use this amount for my next booking?
No, the above amount consists of many gift vouchers, and you can use one voucher per booking. To view how many vouchers you have received with this amount, please go to your "Gift Box" tab and click/mouse over on "Gift Vouchers Received" amount. Number of vouchers attach to the amount will be shown here.
I.e. If ABC sent you £50, you can use £5 per booking (£5 = 1 voucher).
3) I have received a gift voucher, but I did not activate my account with in 7 days, can I still use the gift voucher?
No, you need to activate your member account within 7 days of receiving the gift voucher. Other wise, your received gift voucher will be sent back to your sender. However, you can still activate your membership with RoomsNet member club and enjoy the other benefits we offer.
How do I redeem my vouchers with a booking?
1) How do I know if I have a gift voucher available to use towards my booking?
Simply logon to your RoomsNet Member club and go to your "Loyalty Discount" tab. This will show you the gift voucher available to redeem. OR else, if you request to redeem discounts upon your booking, amount shown will reflect the realised gift voucher also (if a voucher is available in your account).
2) My gift voucher value is higher than my booking value. Can I use the balance voucher amount towards my next booking?
No, if the Gift Voucher you redeem is of a higher value than your booking value, then the entire value of the Gift Voucher is considered to be redeemed.
3) Does my redeemed gift voucher get credited back to my account upon booking cancellation?
No, when a booking is made with a gift voucher, and subsequently if the booking is cancelled. Redeemed gift voucher will be cancelled.
How do I transfer discounts to my gift box?
1) I have received gift vouchers but will not be using towards bookings, can I send it to my friends? If so how?
Yes, you can send your received gift vouchers to others.
Logon to your Gift box account (under member club), go to the "Transfer Discounts" section, and select "Received Gift Vouchers Redeemable Amount." from the drop down menu.
Then enter the amount you wish to transfer, and click "Transfer" button.
Amount transferred will be updated on the "Discounts available for sending gifts" section. Simply click on the "Send a Gift with a Greeting Card" button, and you are on your way to sending gift voucher to your friends, family or colleagues.
2) I have discounts available in my loyalty account; can I use this to send gift vouchers to others? If so how?
Yes, you can transfer available to redeem discounts from your loyalty account to your gift box and send it to others.
Simply go to the "Transfer Discounts" section in gift box account, select "Member Club Redeemable Amount" from the drop down menu. Enter the amount you wish to transfer, and click "Transfer" button.
Amount transferred will be updated on the "Discounts Available for Sending Gifts" section. Simply click on the "Send a Gift" button and start sending gift vouchers to your friends, family or colleagues.
3) I have transferred Discounts from loyalty account, can I transfer it back to use towards my bookings?
No, discounts transferred to the gift box can not be transfer back to your loyalty account
4) I have transferred discounts from received gift vouchers section, can I transfer it back to use towards my bookings?
No, transferred discounts can not be transfer back
When does gift vouchers and gift box expire?
1) Expire date for received gift vouchers?
Your gift voucher(s) will expire 2 years from the received date (this means, you have failed to use the gift vouchers towards bookings or send it to others)
If you are not a member of RoomsNet Member Club (at the time of receiving the voucher), gift vouchers will expire within 7 days from the received date (unless you active the account within this period)
2) Expire date for gift box?
If your gift box account has no activities during a year, award amounts from RoomsNet will be cancelled (this means you have failed to send gift vouchers to friends, transferred discounts (from loyalty account or received gift vouchers), or use the received gift vouchers towards bookings)
More Questions about Loyalty Discounts
I want to cancel my booking. What will happen to the Loyalty Discounts I earned and/or redeemed..?
You are entitled to earn Loyalty Discounts only on Confirmed Bookings. If you cancel your booking, any Loyalty Discounts earned on such bookings will also be cancelled.
If you cancel any booking for which you have redeemed any Loyalty Discounts, such discounts will be added back to your account.
(Please note that, for any cancellation, the applicable cancellation fee will be charged as per your bookings Terms and Conditions)
Can I transfer Loyalty Discounts from my account to another member’s account..?
Sorry... You can not transfer Loyalty Discounts to another member.
Will my Loyalty Discounts expire..?
Loyalty Discounts will expire if the Member Account is inactive for a period of 3 years (36 months). A member account is considered inactive if no booking or recommendation is made by the member (using login email address) during that period.
Send us your Question
If you do not find what you were looking for, enter your question below, and we'll respond as soon as possible.