Your friend has received a gift from Santa by giving the correct answer to the following question.
What is the country which is home to the famous Eiffel Tower?
Do you know the correct answer? If so send it to Santa and receive a valuable gift.
Click here send your answer.
Claim Your Coupon Here
* How do I get a coupon code?
Roomsnet coupon codes are available through many channels like the roomsnet.com pages, weekly newsletters and other popular coupon sites.
* I have a coupon code with me now. How can I redeem it..?
If you are a roomsnet.com member, enter your member email address and coupon code in the space given on this page and press ‘Claim”, the relevant discount value will be credited to your member account. Thereafter you can redeem this discount value as you normally redeem your member discounts when you make a booking with roomsnet.com.
If you are not a member please read the next question
* I am not a roomsnet.com member. Can I redeem coupons?
Yes. Enter your email and coupon code and press “Claim”. You will receive an account activation e-mail. Once you activate your account, you will find the relevant amount credited to your account.
* What is the value of the coupon code I received?
If you receive a coupon code with a fixed value then you will receive the mentioned value as the discount. If your coupon code doesn’t mention a value you need to first claim it with your e-mail and thereafter the value will be displayed to you.
* How many coupons can I redeem at a time?
If you have already claimed one coupon, you can not claim another coupon until you make a booking or until that coupon expires.
* When will the coupon code expire?
This will be communicated to you once it is claimed.
* When I enter the coupon code, it says that it is invalid. What should I do?
If you get the above message then it can be due to the following reasons:
1. The coupon code may have expired
2. Some codes are sent only to selected members via email and in such cases no other customers other than the recipients of such emails, can claim the coupon. (These are different promotions we do targeting different member groups)
3. Some coupons are redeemable only if you are coming from certain sites or sources (such as clicking on certain ads, links etc) (These are different promotions we do with different sites and parties)
* Does it cost anything to use the coupons?
No, you do not have to pay anything to our site, but you should have a member account or create a member account which is free of charge.
* Whom do I contact if I am having problems with my coupon?